Thursday, March 20, 2014

Update March 20th, still waiting...

Hello everyone! I know you have been waiting on an update. Dad still didn't get to start chemo today, we are so disappointed. We are still waiting on the pathology results. The doctor stated that pathology was really taking their time with getting him the final results. He does think we could find out tomorrow but it could be Monday.

We did have a long visit with the Dr. today. Dad really has a couple of issues that are troublesome for him. One of those is the amount of swelling he has in his legs and the other is keeping the blood work within normal ranges. We are thinking the two are related and talked about different things that could be done for comfort and/or relief until we can start some type of treatment. 

Please continue to pray, I am working on some news pages for the blog, one of those is a collections of prayers, you should be able to view it soon. Sorry this post is short, I wish I had more news. 

1 comment:

  1. Shelly and Donny WessonMarch 20, 2014 at 4:43 PM

    Thank you for the update :-)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.